3/30/2009

I'm not really a waitress...

I woke up this morning and enjoyed Starbucks with Ashley...I tried Cinnamon Dolce for the first time and fell in love. We sipped on our drinks while getting pedicures and manicures. It's nice to have girl talk in a completely girly setting, sipping on totally girly drinks. Call me crazy, but it works everytime. And my toe nail polish?...it was called "I'm not really a waitress"...Because, really, I'm not a waitress, I'm a bitch serving pancakes. But...we've been over that enough.

It actually got me motivated to come home and get my work done. Usually, after a morning of fun, I find it hard to get into the groove of school. I did have to turn down a trip to Chuck E. Cheese for Caleb's 1st birhday though.

*I wrote a 6 page paper comparing the Salem witch-hunts to the case of Anne Gunter
*I wrote a paper explaining the primary reasons the Union claimed victory in the Civil War
*I wrote about the book For Cause & Comrades by James McPherson, as a part of my grade appeal for a paper that I got a 60%, and when I appealed the grade, my prof re-read it and said "this is an A paper..." ??
*I wrote about creating ploys for a teacher working through Shakespeare with students

-And it only took me one Venti Cinnamon Dolci with an extra shot of expresso, two cups of coffee, and a can of Coke to get through it...ha.

-Michigan State made it to the Final Four [yeah, yeah, way to go, blah blah]...their next game? Happens to fall on April 4th. Also known as Chelsea Turns 20. So, what does a girl do for a birthday dinner on the same night when every restaurant with TVs and alcohol will be crowded with overexcited fans? ... No, really, I need an answer.

Big ups to Justin and Ashley M. for finding the time to enjoy my blog...

1 comment:

wannawin0222 said...

Kev has tickets to BOTH games Saturday... If MSU wins on Saturday, his ticket is good for Monday!! As far as your birthday Saturday... I will be glad to make a New York strip steak for you and Phil, on the gril ,around 7pm, if your interested !